- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
THE BEST IN THE BUSSINESS !
When my car broke down and I was trying to outrun a winter storm, these guys were AMAZING. They got the part I needed right away, charged me a fair price for the part and their work, and even showed me what they had found was wrong with my car and what they did to fix it. They answered all my questions, were incredibly friendly and professional, not to mention they got me in with no notice, and back on the road in 3 hours! I cannot say enough good things about this shop- if you need anything make sure you go to them first!
Awesome guys fast friendly service
Good value for the work I had done and seem trustworthy.
I can't say enough great things about the service we received yesterday! My daughter needed a new radiator and she was given a quote of almost $700 at another shop. I knew that was way too much so we took it to Rick and he did it for less than half of that, and they also cleaned her windows and vacuumed her car out! Rick also replaced my radiator in a car a I had 10 years ago. Great customer service, fast and reliable, and at a great price!
I had to have my heater core replaced in my Mitsubishi Eclipse it was done in a timely manner and affordable however there was an issue with the Manufacturer of the heater core but they made it right got me right in and fixed the problem. Cannot thank them enough for their excellent service I will always do business with them. Thank you guys for a great job.
Extremely honest and nice people!!!! I would recommend these guys any day! He told me he was busy all the way out to the 16th and I told him I have kids that are sick and I am pregnant he jumped on in within 20 minutes of me walking in. Dan thank you you made a wife and mother extremely happy! Cudos to you!!
He had my part in the afternoon and radiator installed in the morning. No problem AWESOME SERVICE
I was having issues with the heat in my 2003 Audi. My mechanic referred me to Rick's. My experience was excellent from the 1st phone call. Dan was the guy who helped me. I dropped off the car at noon and the radiator was flushed and heat was back working in a couple of hours. The cost was almost half of the national average which was a bonus. I rarely write reviews but they deserve a "thumbs up."
These guys know their stuff. If you have radiator and or ac issues call these guys. They were able to help me immediately and took care of the problem without any hassle. Prices were very reasonable and the ac is nice and cold!